What’s Your Stance on Israel?

What's Your Stance On Israel?
Share this...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Reddit

6 thoughts on “What’s Your Stance on Israel?

• December 11, 2017 at 13:56

I can’t believe you’re actually asking this, I thought this page was different obviously. It’s a country full a Jews for Christ sake, they are more of a threat to the Aryan people of the world than radical Islam and refugees because both of those things are just tools used by zionists in Israel to control and promote unrest in the world. If you don’t know that Israel is the root of all evil then you are god damn right you aren’t red pilled enough. This isn’t even an argument, it’s a fact, I’m literally appalled you have to ask this. Just being a country run for and by jews should be enough to condemn them. I guess this is just an alt lite page.

• December 11, 2017 at 15:49

Dude, you can’t force the red pill at first dose so early…

• December 11, 2017 at 17:21

Funny how people who are so far right where they get to the point of hating Jews start sounding so much like SJW leftists with their shallow identity politics.

Care to nuance your outrage with concrete examples of how being a Jew is enough to condemn someone?
      I’m actually just curious because I’m very conservative but here in Ireland when I try to find fellow conservatives, I always seem to end up on the Jew-hating end of the spectrum (apart from Dave Cullen from Computing Forever) so I would really like to understand this hatred. I have yet to hear an “alt-righter” make some clear arguments against Jews, all that can be heard is leftist-style screaming points…

• December 11, 2017 at 22:18

There is no “hatred”. There is only the recognition that they are not us, don’t want to be us and wish to remain separate. There is also the recognition of the very high levels of participation from them in the media, the judiciary and banking. Add all of this together, with some basic online reading, and you’ve got some questions about the entire situation.

There are more Kurds in the world and nobody suspects them of anything. So the suspicion itself breeds distrust.

• December 11, 2017 at 09:57

Outside of Europe and the US, there aren’t many countries who truly share the values of personal freedom and liberty like we do (and yes, of course these are also under attack in Europe especially and the US). One of these countries is Israel. It is the most ethnically and religiously diverse place in the Middle East, by far. We can discuss the Israeli-Palestinian conflict all day but it basically comes down to this: Hamas wants Israel destroyed (they openly admit to this in their party manifesto) and Israel is defending itself against this threat.

There are weekly (sometimes bi-weekly) terrorist attacks in Israel perpetrated by Palestinians against Israelis and I dare anyone to try to walk into a Palestinian-only area in Israel, good luck with that!

• December 11, 2017 at 15:50

Yeah, probably. Israel for Israelis. They should probably stay there though, there seems to be a lot of shit going on when they get involved in other peoples cultures.